07 September 2008

Ulu Pandan Community Centre Open House, Makan Forum

Alright, went to Ulu Pandan CC yesterday for the open house. Reached quite early. We had a little briefing at first, followed by another one from our respective "leaders". Was so excited that we are going to get a free PA shirt! Woot! Guess what it is?

THIS!

Oh my GOD! CHINGAY = VERY GAY.
They took the free T-shirts give us and told us they are so nice to give us free shirts. LMAO. I don't think they event spend a single dim to get this shirt. HOLY.

Well well, after we've changed, we went to our respective places. We were taught how to use the scanning machine.

Yes, this one. Looks so blackish. Doesn't look cool at all, but it's fun to scan (:

At first, we were all sitting down putting pieces of brochures into the plastic bags. Then i was told to go to the other entrance to usher lost people in and guide them to the holy place. Alright. I stood there like an idiot. And it's damn boring, i can't imagine i stood there for like 2hour plus. SHIOK.


These 2 pictures proved my boredom.

Then rotate shift. It's Glen's turn! I went back to sit down and scan scan scan! I love it. Hahaha. The two guys went up to have their lunch first while me and Hui Kiang sat down there scanning. Talk alot of craps. She's a nice girl. Leslie ah. LOL. *glen told me de*

The lunch stickers! For those attending the Sharing Forum.

The two guys eventually came down. Joey and Jack. Two J. I think they are GAYs. LOL. Hui Kiang and me went up to get our lunch. But they told us no more le. Went down continue scanning. Then went up again to collect our lunch. Sat down at one of the table to eat. She ate only rice and rice only. WTH. Then she threw me a Fish Cake. Helped her take Lemon Barley. I hate it, don't taste like lemon, don't taste like barley. So i took a Lemon Tea instead. One uncle passed by i ask him wanna sit or not cause got extra chair at my table. He shy shy at first then he say "I sit for a while." Hahas.

Yeah yeah, the place we had lunch.

After lunch, slack slack slack. Went back to the scanning place. As time passes, the ending was near. We started to do saikangs like carry table chair everything up and down. Run here run there. Do this do that. Many were fed up. While some girls just heck care and act like 千斤大小姐 sit down DO NOTHING. Not that they cannot la. But it's just not very nice. I thought all friends, go there do things at least help abit. But then again, i guess it's ok bah. For the guys. It's $90 + lots of saikangs.

Like this one over here!

Hui Kiang's turn to do the standing god duty. 站神 See her pity i took a bottle of water for her. Then got people ask me help them paste things cause i TALL. Wah, shuang man. 高果然有用! After that she ask us go up to 7th floor to have the cheese thingy. Wondering what it is, we went up. Just after the lift door opens. There's like this SHIT SUPER WONDERFULLY DIGUSTING cheese smell choking up the place. We went in and saw this Swiss food thingy. They were very nice enough to offer us with this cheese bread. It's really nice and hot cheese. We had it and the cheese smell was gone.

AND THIS! The meatloaf.


I was wondering what the sauces are, they told me they are different kinds of Mustards. I hate mustards and i didn't tell them directly as i gopple up the foods into my mouth.


There were many other different kinds of foods and wines. Japan, korean and others! We went down by stairs. There's even dance studios. HOLY. I want.

By the time, it's break already. Saw our group and went up again to recommend them the CHEESE THINGY.

Went back down and the saikang starts shortly after that.


That's all! I've post everything i could.

Almost 12hours outside. It's really tiring.