16 October 2008

Dumb GEMS and Eveline's Tuition (:

Yesterday's GEMS was purely DUMB. The T1A35 was super duber stupid. It's a FOOD LAB. OMG. How is photography has anything to do with FOOD LAB. -.-; In the end went home realised they changed the Venue to T1A66.
------
Hi Class 05 and 07,
Please note that your class location for Wed class (Class 05) and Fri class (Class 07) has been changed.

Class 05 will now have their lessons at T1A66 and Class 07 will have their lessons @ T1A44.

Thanks.

Chieu Yih Tsair
GEMs "The Revealing Eye for Digital Photography"
Module Coordinator
------
Aww ):


Today, Eveline tuition me on PACC, Accountings! Haha. In the end like chit chatting away. She doesn't want to give me her PACC book with all the blanks filled and notes. Haha. She so fierce, keep asking me to copy, and explain to me. In the end, after i beg and please her. I ask her lend me her PACC book till monday. BUT! i never state which monday leh. But still must return next monday la. I don't want her ANGRY ): Next week must bring exam paper liao :D Monday. She so nice la. She say she will help me de. I realised she's actually kinda cute. HAHA. DIE.

Oh. This week is duber boring la. Still got Japanese Project must do. Solo somemore. But i find the teacher not bad. Even though she looks like Malay rather than a Japanese. Oh well. Japanese is FUN alright. Maybe next year ask Eveline wanna join me in 2nd Year de Jap or not. Along with others. HAHA. But they can't go year2 xD

Alright. Gonna go bath and do Japanese Project le. Bye.

I spend too much. I can't let my cash fall below that unlucky number.