30 November 2008

Busy Booking Genting Highland

Alright, i know nothing about Genting Highland, but my family bugged me to book for them. Cheaper than from travel tours. So i did. Wanted to take bus to Johor then changed bus one. But mom say too hassle le. So we're going to book Coaches instead. Gonna be really expensive. i think for the whole family going. Need 1k for 4D3N and Coaches.

Alright, i think each indivisually should cost around SGD200. Still ok bah. 3days leh. Should be fine la.

Hopefully i will enjoy there. If you're wondering when i'll be going, scroll down and take a look (:

Recommend me any interesting place to go too. And i can't take exciting rides. My bro and sis too young, and my mom probably don't like it. I don't want to take it alone, unless Malaysia has pretty girls. Which i doubt so :/ I still prefer SG girls. Haha.

Samantha cut my hair damn SHORT! She said my mom say one. Walao. The L'Oreal Fiber Gel i buy no use liao la.

Gonna go read STATS now. BYE.


Get well soon la PQ. Hahaha. She gave me F3 =x