30 December 2008

Hooted a new RIG <3

Woot. Today went to SLS hooted 2 rigs. 1 for my dad's office. Another for my own use. In the end decided for an Core 2 Quad. Hope it last long. Hahaha. It's kinda pretty. But not so rich to really push it to the specs i wanted. It's nice already. Love it.

I think i still prefer desktop. Hates laptop for getting so warm at the keyboard area, then i will be sweating like mad. Desktop ventilation is so much better! At least better than laptop's. I can survive in non-aircon area now!!!

Upload pictures tomorrow. CoolerMaster with side window. Pretty chio. And the LCD. 21.5 inch Samsumg with no bad pixels. Checked many many times to ensure that. Heh. Everything is new, except for the speaker and mouse. Guess i'll use them back. Must get used to normal keyboard now.

I can see DOTA coming, after end of year exam. Haha. And online games.