01 March 2009

A day out with SC, CC, KW

Hahaha. Went out today with them. Was quite late, they were not able to find any LAN centre with 4 slots. Anyway, we dota at Cyber don't know what LAN located at level 3 of Paradiz Centre. Hahaha. My keyboard spoiled.. In the end still own them... We were called that our Left4Dead reserved slots were available, we fast fast end game and chiong down.

L4D was damn lame. LOL. All anyhow shoot one. I save CC and shot him to death again. LOL! Save and shoot him dead. xD Bloody funny. Still can see all the bombs. When we were escaping... i was the first to reached the helicopter. Then SC and KW died, were gang banged. CC was like 3more steps to reaching the helicopter. I SHOT HIM DEAD and leave on my own :O LOL!!!!!!

Had a DOTA ai match. LOL. Kenna owned. I think maybe i didn't type -ne. Heh.

Then we went makan, SC suggested Nihon Mura at Cathay. Then KW suggested The BIG CHICKEN. In the end we went to Ishi Mura (石村) in japanese and Kanji. The food was okay okay la. Sold quite some good japanese food. I'm not sure, but i don't find my Curry Rice any nice. So don't buy the curry rice.

Had a full full dinner. Got myself 1stick of Chicken Karage even.

Head on to some pub opposite. Crazy CC's ideal. He want alcohol. So we on on and drink. Not bad la.. I quite like the liquor, was really nicely blended, although could be better. My ATM -$66+ but we share cost. :D

Alamak. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI XIN!!!
LOL! Her birthday on 29th Feb. We went to see her with SC and then 6 balloon this size. The rain was nothing. The stairs were nothing either. We managed it all.

Sorry about the lousy camera.

Alright, had some dota games ever since i got back. Good night.