05 March 2009

My Holiday Updates

This few days not very good arh... kenna chased out of house because of some family problem. Nearly book ticket go other country le. LOL. In the end never lor. Was really desperate. Like i don't belong to this house at all. Haiz. Long story, don't wanna say more.

Took my casing to UVnium for blowhole cutting. Took pretty long. 2days already. Hoping i can get from Gary at AMK instead of SimLim Square. SLS is so far away and the casing damn bulky lor. Will post picture how it looks like when i get it. The mesh for dust filtering is damn nice la but somehow it defeats the purpose of LED fan. So i went for the $5 grill instead which is kinda ugly. Should have chose silver instead of black because the cut is on the acrylic.

I missed the job for UOB events. They need 100 Event Helpers and the hiring ends at 5pm today. Waiting for GC to reply back to me if he got the web development for me. And some other technical company that offers $50 or more for a page. They needed 15pages. :O
Got a job for flyer distribution for 3 JC. Innova JC, Pioneer JC and Jurong JC! LOL. $30dollars for 2days of work. 1hour each, for each JC. means if i do it for 3 JC, it's $90. Well. Good morning exercise.

I find no purpose in doing anything. I don't have motivation to study. I just feel that everything has been segmented into too many smaller pieces, worries, that i can't put them back again.