20 March 2009

Went down to new house again...

Went down to new house again, this time with Amos dad and another guy. Finally found our renovation contractor. Amos dad a.k.a Alvin. He's going to help us do all the renovation and furnishing. Went there to check out the measurements and how we want the house to be done.

Hopefully my desktop won't go to the study room. If so damn fucked up. All my musics and movies cannot watch liao lor. Siao ah. Really need so powerful machine in study room meh. Mai siao. I want to play games in my own room one leh :(

I chose the room which was slightly smaller than the other so that my siblings can still share for the time being.

After all the talks. Went down to makan. Ate Pig Trunk with Rice. LOL. Zhu Jiao, i don't know what it is in english :O

Finally home right now. I need to top up my EZ-Link card again. $$$