17 April 2009

Laptop Bag and Hokkaido IceCream

Woke up damn early today @ 11am but was attacked by ZZZ monster again and slept till 2pm. Bathed and slack awhile then took 966 to Pending. 700 brought me and JX to Orchard Takashimaya.

Ate Yoshinoya, omg, the promotion sucks... it's actually fishcake and rice only. 4fish cakes, some vege and rice cost $5 -.-; Luckily the food still ok. The greentea they gave me was rather cheapo too. Taste like plain water.

We walked around looking for laptop bags. Then i even MMS Debbie so that she could see what we're buying. She wanted RED coloured ones but there wasn't any.
We showed her this:


In the end they never buy. So JX and me headed for some Hokkaido IceCream. Had the cookies and cream + Dark Chocolate. Taste pretty good. I still think the IceCream @ Genting First World Plaza one owns the most. Damn nice :O but very expensive also. Haha.

JX went off to her club and me went to fetch my sister. -.-; Damn mafan...

Had my haircut already. Always feel so tired. I think i should stopped sleeping after 1am. It sucks really...

The dumbbells i bought yesterday.

Can dota and play liao :D