26 May 2009

Boring days...

I have to control my usage of computer. I'm using it way too often. I wanna rest more :(

Just burnt 4CD of Need For Speed: Most Wanted onto discs, gonna bring it to school tomorrow. Everyone's playing together!!! :D

Nabei, 3more days till i shift house. Too many projects to be done.

UCCD, SM for this week. MR for next week and RWPS after school reopen. Tsk... HUAT AH!

Watched Lust Caution again... I think it's real SEX. OMGOMG. Tang Wei is HAWT! :o

Da Vinci Code is a nice movie. I just love something that's related to Jesus. It's entertainment to me.

Pastor Kong and Pastor Sun are GODLY Couples. AMEN. May Jesus bless you two.


Btw, no doctor will ever say you are going to die, except maybe informing the family that you have terminal illness.

Oh god... :/