08 May 2009

CCA Showcase @ SP

OMG! There's CCA showcase today! Holy shit, i actually went around looking at each and everyone of them with Melvin and Andrik. However, Andrik went off half way through cause he had gems. Melvin went to sign up Paintball and rugby (they are together one) and he also went ahead signing for all sorts of CCAs. He really damn fired up to do every single thing. Really makes me think of CC! LOL!!!!

Anyway, half way walking to Moberly, i saw Cecilia. Eh, actually she saw me and called my name, or else i wouldn't have saw her. I'm really blind. Went to Moberly and saw Janice at the SP Student Exchange Club booth! Haahha. She's the incharge!!!

Me and Melvin walked super long till we reached the other end of SP, had MacDonalds while he bought some Lor Mee or something. I saw Xiuting too! So qiao la. He was beside BingSheng, at first i thought it can't be her until she called me too! HAHAHAHAH.

Guess who else i saw? Jerome was sitting next to my table. Yuli was behind my table buying Economic Mixed Rice. LOL! And so she passed me the Guitarist Ticket. Oh well. Although i can't really go. Still try to go for the CCA points lor. Tsk tsk.

I wanna buy iPod Touch la! It's chio ok. Damn it. I wanna trade in my old iPod leh. But then must monday ask Eugene then will know leh. Aiyo. Yuli SMSed me and wanted one too.

Came back home sinced 5plus and dota till now. SC is really free sia. Whole day MSN me call me DOTA.

Well. I must study liao ah. Exams coming soon. 2more weeks till i really MOVE HOUSE LE!

I'm level 25 in Restaurant City Facebook! All in a day! WAHAHAHAH!