04 May 2009

First Day Manager @ SP Retail Place

OMG! Today's the first day i'm being a manager @ SP Retail Place. It rocks okay! Got great power leh. Living in my own world ordering people around can! WAHAHAHAHA!

Ok la. It's not easy anyway, have lots of stuff to attend to, lots of things to write and discuss and amend. From opening the shop with a key to charging and cleaning of the place, even some basic knowledge of troubleshooting the macbooks and ipods. Manager must even write down what stocks we need and can order. What to tell the next managers and what announcements to make.

I'm gonna be peasant the next week liao .__.

Alright, done with my rant. Apple product rocks ok! :D It's really easy to use. That's not it, it has really really little complications. Not like the bloody vista which had lots of network problems, graphic problems, lagging problems and lots of others. IE 7 or IE 8 is no where near Safari. The experience is different. One that differ too much that can't be used to compared. I could only say Apple is a premium product that's costly. Because of it's exclusiveness in distribution, i guess that's why little people knows it and they should by far promote it to the majority of the crowd. Telling them how MacBook really works. You'll be impressed if you have used Windows VISTA before. For XP users, not much complain. Windows XP is a successful operating system. Just that it's not as attractive as OS X Leopard. And Apple is releasing Snow Leopard soon. Wonder how much improvements it'll make.

I would definitely loved to buy a MacBook Pro for myself or someone i would give that gift to. It's really nice to have one. Unless Windows 7 says otherwise :D

Went to watch 17 again today. It's a nice show. I've got 1 for 1 complimentary ticket. So it wasn't so costly.

Anyway, Ms Sara Lim had given us the retail textbook which cost like $22, i must settle it as soon as possible and the printed notes for $22 also approximately. Not to forget the thermometer i'm gonna get tomorrow, another $3. That makes like $50 in total. What about other expenses?

We've been offered this study trip to ShangHai and HongKong and I WANNA GO!!! I can't miss this great opportunity man. I've NEVER BEEN to these 2 places before and for my retail life. I must go! WAHAHA! What good reasons yeah.

It's only $1k for both places!!! Plus accommodation in hotel and food! It's even cheaper than going to one of these place by yourself! The air ticket can easily cost $700+++

Damn, let me go please...

PLUS!

I have an old 2nd generation iPod. Not sure if i can trade-in that for iPod Touch @.@ I want i want! And guess what? The winning team for most sales are gonna get a iPod Shuffle EACH! Woot.


IMPOSSIBLE MAKE POSSIBLE