24 May 2009

Projects and projects...

Went out to do UCCD and Store Management Project today. I hate bringing a laptop out. It sucks. Unless to school bo bian la. Tsk. Somemore today is like bloody hot. Singapore weather is really GG liao la.

Anyway, met up with Eeden to do SM security CA1 project. Went to Robinsons first. Pretty interesting, this is like the first time, well, i guess it is my first time at Robinsons at Centre Point. Quite a big shop. That's all, nothing  really catches my attention, maybe i wasn't really shopping but looking out for security guards and CCTV.

Had Long John Silver for lunch, i love their Cajun chicken, it's quite nice, too bad it's rather pricey though... guess everything comes with a price.

Tried connecting to Wireless@SG from LJS, pretty good, was able to connect, but due to the range, it DCs and  you know what happen when VISTA DCs. Means it will stay that way for quite sometime. :( VISTA sucks, i can't emphisize this enough. MAC OS is the BEST. Then maybe LINUX then WINDOWS XP and then Seven.

Not bad, at least we actually started something. Gonna have a busy week soon. But hell, i need to move house!

Caught a train at Somerset to CityHall Church. OMG jesus. Someone was having wedding, we managed to get some shots of the building though.

Kallang!!! I'm gonna move next week! YAY!

New house renovation is disappointing and NOT WORTH the money at all. NEVER EVER go to INTERIMAGE and REOWN contractor. Both aren't recommended, don't ask me why, it's not worth the money for what they've done, trust me, i will post up some photos soon. Oh well...

There's this super HUGE cockroach inside the toilet when i went in... WTF la, it brushed passed my face. FUCKING GROSS. NBCB i went kitchen to wash, i swear i will buy sprays to KILL all the FUCKING cockroaches. I hate them :(

I scared, so i kill you all, call me whatever you want. Tsk tsk. LOL.

Went CityHall with KW to collect his HP, i think from the outlook of it, it looks like e51. Had fun chatting with him. We went to XIN WANG HongKong Cafe, (we saw a TAIWAN cafe @ City Link) had lots of dian xin and toast, was really full after that. Total damage was $28+ (Paid by POSB card again ._. )

I guess i will only have to see woodlands for 1more week. I hope so, it's not a good place to live.

THE END