07 June 2009

SNSD Girl Generation

WOW! I'm in love with SNSD Girl Generation sia. Beautiful girls, nice songs, good singers and dancers.

Piano Solo
Taeyeon - Can You Hear Me


Powerful Solo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu_z7zhgXrM

I realised some angles of her looks like Evon Ng sia! LOL!

Anyway. Yeah, their songs are nice.

I'm in dilemma whether i should crash DBA04 outing later. Should just let my mom go take the damn DVD Player herself since i can't claim it with my IC.

Oh yeah, for your information. I'm already at Kallang/Upp BoonKeng for a week already. It's quite a good place. Good food and location to go almost anywhere. Although going to school still seems quite a distance away, at least i don't have to exit and enter the train at Jurong East anymore (:

I should go get myself a shoe later on. Yeah. Right. A shoe. Tried asking JX, she said ok. Haha.

Had been wasting time trying to get the subtitles which worked on my PC to work on my new 40" Samsung LedTv Series 7. Anyone knows how ? It just doesn't wanna recognise my .srt subtitles! :(

P.S
I need to rest more and use lesser gadget stuffs.