25 July 2009

Happy Birthday!

Went to Thompson find Andrik, we had UCCD project today. He's living in HDB flat. I was expecting something like landed property. It was really nice that his maid cooked for us. The egg was really good.

After the meal, we went on doing our project. It was really difficult doing this project as each of us had really different views from one another.

We ordered shaker fries and it was great. Melvin went off first though, after having 2packets of shaker fries. LOL. He ate Andrik's share too.

I went off with Eeden and Zach at around 7plus to 8 after telling stories about overseas trip etc. We cab to bugis, Zach gave us a lift.

I hurried to Jiamin's birthday place after i changed my clothes. I literally ran. To catch the bus, into MRT station and worst still, from the MRT ran to the roof top. People must be thinking i'm crazy or what. In the end... we waited until 9.30pm+ for Jiamin to reach our station.

Ate cupcakes and sang birthday song for JM. HAHAHHA. Luckily i didn't kenna any bit of creams :o So lucky!

We sat down @ Coffee Bean to chill and chit chat. Wynn told me about this girl with light-blue jacket, i went over for a look and she's quite pretty leh (:

After we had our drinks and cheesecake, i couldn't finish it so i gave QY instead. Oh and Coffee Bean accepts my WORLDCARD! Hahaha. Mandy and YiRui went off first, followed by the rest of us.

Took train and with them, each alighting at the stop they're supposed to... Cab with Shirley and i'm HOME!

My results are so bad... My dad told me about those scholars, i'm envy of them, but i can't be anymore. How am i supposed to tell him his hardwork was taken for granted by me... and now...

But heh, how many uni students are actually earning alot now eh? A good start might not take you far, arrogance might just consume you. What if i can start my life bad, but who knows....? I might do well in life later on? Will i have that chance?

Haiz... I think i better sleep now and study tomorrow. Nights.