12 July 2009

My House is cold, Housewarming 02!

WOOT! Today 02 came for housewarming. God, i was so scared to wake up late. LOL. Kept waking up to check the time to see if it's too late. So i went to MRT station at 12.40pm like that to see if there's there yet.

Saw JieHeng and Nurul there. Wah. Nurul was like so super early!!! Then slowly YiRui came. Nurul wanted a place to sit, so i ask them go Mr Bean sit sit :o I asked the auntie if we're allowed to and she happily let us have the seats. Haha.

Went to NTUC after JiaMin, Mandy and Wynn reached. They wanted to buy things for me as presents for housewarming! :o So nice sia. LOL. But i don't want alcohol hor! Everyone knows i'm a good kid. LOL!!!

At my house, the computer group played Street Fighter IV on my comp and the rest watch HOUSE OF WAX, later on Wynn and QiYong played Dota. Haha. Wynn must be damn sad, my bro's laptop is super laggy to play Dota one, Microsoft mouse somemore.

After the waxy movie, we went to Cineleisure for Ice Age III! But no more seats liao leh. WTH. I thought i saw there's like sososo many empty seats during online booking. Tsk. Kanasai!

Instead, we waited for MeliSHA!!! SHA SHA SHA! Kill Kill Kill. Then took neoprints and Botak Jones!!! Sibei full sia. I gave my Botak Redeem card for WHOOPASS Cheese Fries!

Walked around orchard and chitchat drink Starbucks. Now i'm having like a little upset stomach, somehow i can't really drink starbucks coffee, but then Coffee Bean is alright to me, weird...

That's all guys. Suddenly, i'm thinking of Fiona, so weird.



Scolding steven lim.. LOL. damn funny.