17 October 2009

Late night haven sleep

Holyshit! It's 5.15am right now and i'm still awake! Was fixing the grey or rather silver PSP's Mac Address error, done with Pandora and MMS yesterday but now the mac address. WTF. But in the end i still managed to fix it completely.

All right, then i go ahead and took the risk to fix my ghostly drifting PSP joystick. I opened the screw, tore open the seal sticker and took out all the screws. There was this clear plastic strip with 4 gold colored wires stuck into them. I took it out and had a wipe and placed it back, wiping the screen and other parts too.

Guess what? I wasn't able to run my games, when i get into my game XMB, it hanged. FUCK! Anyway, heck care the PSP, i will get it done tomorrow.

Taking it apart, removing the warranty seal to take off the screws.


Fixing it back, wasn't able to take the inside, was busy putting back the transparent 4tiny wired rectangular stripe. Anyway, it's alright now. (:


***
Went to watched movie, Pandorum! I thought the whole show was going to be filmed inside the whole fucking SHIP! And i was right! Well, partially right, the few seconds of ending wasn't in the ship. Oh well, it's a good thriller and scientific movie though, to me, $6 is just right for the ticket, i'm not sure if i'll pay more.

After movie, we rushed to Marina Square, taking 36 to Raffles Boulevard. Had Astons dinner with Anthony and Michael, it's good to chat with them again.

They told me to go to them for attachment next year, it's probably a good idea, maybe i could ask for pay rise too :D

Ok, i'm tired now, gotta sleep. BYE.