27 August 2010

3 Weeks

It's just so fast! I've been doing nothing for the past 3 weeks.

Today, i started to organize my different modules, i realised! There's so much to study! I have only 9days left till 1st paper IAF! 2more days after, it's GBE! There's really no time for me to waste now! So far, i've completed 2chapters for IAF. But there's like 6 chapters more!

Anyway, just checked out. I can actually get a iPhone4 32GB for FREE next month. But really, should i? Or should i just sell it? I don't think anyone in the house needs it though.

Messed with Multi-touch for Spica few days ago, found that it's good, works in google maps etc, but it's crazy on my phone. So i had to reflash back to 2.08.4Beta2 Kernel with resigned 1.3.1d Samdroid. ARM11 DVM Optimized is boosting it well so far. No reboots yet.