23 September 2008

DHOOM Rehearsal



Guess what time i woke up today? 10.10pm. It's 10minutes late for the rehearsal and i've just woke up.

Fast fast bath. Took BUS to MRT station although i can walk to MRT station. Who cares. Bus Concession what. Abuse more la. MRT felt super duber long this morning. Maybe i'm just tired.

Eveline called ask me where i was, told her i was at the MRT station. I'm at woodlands MRT, LOL. i bet she think i've reached DOVER already.

As usual, bought Mr Bean at DOVER and munch my way to the library. Saw QianYi, she asked me to walk her out. So i agreed.

Went back to library. Everyone was like walking out, i thought "OMG? Over already?!" LOL. They went to pay the $300 dollars which sprang up from don't know where. The guy say our ticket will not be affected. BULLSHIT.

They got their blazers, settled everything. We're back to practice!

I'm like keep sneezing non-stop inside the air-con room. It's really cooling down today. Great (: I HATE WARM HUMID DAYS.

MingMing suddenly tap my shoulder and ask i business school or not. Obviously! Haha. And she said her GPA 2.4 Which was a little better than mine. And this was a great chance to know her more but i didn't managed to talk much. It's really cold and sleepy mood. Haha. I know everyone's name already. YeeTing and Chloe are the latest updates.

Well. After we dismissed. Ate with Wilson, Jonathan and HT. Fish and Chips was okay. It makes me wanna eat Botak Jones even more. That's it.

168 SUCKS. I took half way and had to go to the toilet near PRIS house de Coffee Shop. And there's only 3buses. 27, 72 and 168. WTH.

Today's not bad. Ate with her some sort of "supper" and it's great. I know she like someone to bring her home, even walking together will be good.

i'm happy (: