10 September 2008

Terrorist at Sentosa

Early in the morning. Woke up, rushed to Harbor Front. Called Sc didn't answer, i think he scared. Called Donn, he's sleeping. LOL. 11.04am. They said meet 11am.

Went to Kopitiam eat instead. Had the Breakfast Set A for breakfast. One of the egg i cracked was cooked...

After my wonderful breakfast, Donn suddenly asked me to get him a Fried Carrot Cake. Since i was so damn free, i help him buy at 11.20am like that. Mr Ong SMSed and asked me where i was. Told me Max and his other friend was there. I went to MRT to find them.

Everyone was there at like 11.50pm? YES. Almost an hour i waited. Tsk tsk. LOL.

Took train and tram to Siloso beach. Found a good spot under a tree near to the LifeGuard post. Then started tanning.

I should learn from them, put clothes on the face.

SiangChong, ACT yi ge.


On the way back.

You're already in Singapore, why would you need to look at images of Singapore?

She's looking at the PEACOCK.


Peacock going to 7 ELEVEN


What's happening? Got terrorist?


Locked inside VIVO CITY.


BACK HOME! Pain. I think i tan too long. O.O