28 February 2010

Circuit Sakura Buffet

Woot. I actually ate Maggie Mee yesterday night! My most hated food! Was super hungry until cannot endure. In the end i boiled water and ate it! Was super salty even after i added like half a bottle of Ice Mountain...

Woke up at 9am today. Started studying. After lunch, i continued with BLAW! In the end cannot take it, fall asleep twice! Really buay tahan sia. Woke up at 5pm by my alarm. Went down for Circuit Practice 2. Today was slightly better, but still tio kan. Say i listen wrong, or he say wrong? 19 become 29? He thinking i beh kan and i thinking he beh kan.

Enough with my rants, he's nice to let me drive to Eunos to take train home! WOOT!

Makan Sakura at Shaw Plaza today. Thanks Maybel for the 10% discount! Hahaha. Thanks!

I'm thinking of changing phone. I want E72, BlackBerry is good but overrated, can't deny their RIM OS but BB users are just like iPhone users. Oh well. I hate touchscreen. :(

Goods: Touchscreen phones are generally better in terms of surfing/3G experience, better browser etc...

Bads: It's really hard hard hard to type and feel. You always have to look at it while typing, the dictionary and auto correct words can only do that much.

I will buy E72 (NEW) at $380 MAX!