13 March 2009

Canon IXUS 95

I seriously want a Canon IXUS 95 :(

It's so nice. But i'm a little broke for that. It's having offer at $399 right now. Awww, damn it. I have nothing to hoot for IT show... I want this camera. Geez. At most i have is $200. $199 more for this babe :(

AND, Sony camera really sucks. LOL. JUST SUCKS.

Went to shopping with SiangChong today. Kokwei, Chenchao and Donn all came. We walked around Far East Plaza. Looking for nice clothes. It rained today again. I've had a Burger King Tendergrill meal before reaching Far East Plaza. Then we ate Mee Goreng again. LOL. It's really quite spicy. The bandung wasn't too bad either. GOOD.

Walk walk around ISETAN and the WISMA. Look around in TOPMAN. Then we took 14 PL FTW! LOL. Today's LAN session quite boring. Everyone have to go early.

Just finished some games. Gonna sleep now. Good night.

I shouldn't sleep so late...