15 March 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGXIAN!!

WOOT! It's my birthday TODAY! Went to Jennifer a.k.a Kokwei's sister's birthday just now. Hahaha. I drink abit alcohol nia feel very hot liao. I think i is allergy to it sia. Took some pictures too.




Here are the list of people who wishes me birthday!

THANKS!
Daphne Tay Wei Ni (noobNI)
Aileen Ong
Toh LiXian (Lao Niang)
ChenChao (BFF)
SiangChong (BFF)
Kokwei (BFF)
Donn Chia POP (BFF)
Priscilla Chiang PeiYan (BFF)
GuiCheng (BFF)
LiYong (BFF)
Denise (BFF)
LiXin
Cecilia (my ex :D)
Jennifer (KW's sis)
Elaine Leow
Evon
QiYong
Sheryl
Eveline
Arthur
Samuel
Desmond
Hon Cheong
Charcoal Joei
Wang Yu Peng
You Da
Xiao Zhu
Shanice mei
Fiona
Leo
Kathlynn
MunYee
JieHeng
Leonard Tay
Eileen Ong
AiShu
Chuah Lin Lin
Max
Brenda Tan Tong Wei ( Treat me lunch )
and many MORE!!!


A Card from XIANXIAN

Wish Lao Niang pretty forever :D hahaha