04 July 2009

fashionbar and dota

WOOHOO!!! Went to fashionbar today with Pobi or whichever way you spell her name, in another words, Fion. Together with CC and KW, SC was the missing person today. Quarrel with LX they said.

Makan at Central wasn't bad, $5.50 for the chicken chop, edible. CC had this 三杯鸡-白? Yeah, we were like laughing when i added the "bai" after he told me what he was buying when i asked him. While kw had some noodles, which i didn't really look at throughout our dinner. Pobi wasn't hungry, or rather, she's slimming, although i don't see how she is fat from her appearance. I would want my gf to at least have that figure. Oh well.

I threw CC's CARBOHYDRATE rice which they said will make him fat over to another table after they fumble the bowl all over the place.

fiona bar!!! I mean fashionbar. Drink and chatted there, i'm kinda tired to explain the whole session. Basically, it's an outing. SC decided to come, after telling me he met an accident.

Beo girls here and there, we left, CC came to my house for 3 matches of dota and left. He ate my last cup of magic hunger-stopper maggie noodle. BASTARD, still need me to boil water and cook for him. I don't see him making one for us at his house!

That's all. I want a Fujifilm F200EXR :(