02 July 2009

Isn't it obvious?

That i have not blogged for pretty long time. Quite alot happened recently though, lazy to blog. I shall summarize some of them here.

Had MST this week, mainly was QA, FMA and MR. Today was the last paper, MR, i had to read like 100+ pages of 1000words per page wall of text. Really hard to absorb sia. Don't know how i make it though, at least it's over now. After school outside the corridor, i saw Denise keep beo me sia. WTH. Don't know she got smile or not, i guess she did. Well. She's so dark now. How i wished i can change color with her.

Anyway, eeden and me went out with Sufi's friend to town walk walk buy this buy that. Pretty boring, but heh, at least we ate and chat for quite a good time.

Back home now. I wanna watch DRAG ME TO HELL!!! Who can accompany me :(

I wanted to ask JX, but i guess i shouldn't bother her too much. It's in the past already. Hah.

I saw Charmaine Soh Ka Li today!!! LOL. Didn't really look at her properly. I shall next time. She kept saying she's ugly, but i think she's actually ok what (:

Anyway, gonna go bath now and see what i can do later on.

LingYi Birthday on Saturday @ 4pm and cut cake @ 9.30pm. WOOT! Coasta Sand here i come!!!

Unfortunately, YP's chalet at Changi was canceled due to H1N1 virus. Bloody hell, why the govt say it's just mild virus, don't close down schools etc, but CHALET! NB sia. No more chance to meet with Sherman and Jasper they all liao lor! KNN.

Saw YiYing today, she's also very dark -.-; Canoe and DragonBoat all so dark. She said she's buying present for YP together with LiangYing tmr, so i asked her to call me if they're going (:

YP should at least host something like movie or eat ma. Tsk tsk.

OK, i typed too much. Shall stop here. FULL STOP O