26 July 2009

Happy Birthday ChenChao!

WOOT! BFF BFF!!!

Went to CityLink for XinWang Taiwan Dinner. I was late due to project and had to burn this DVD for my sister. Hannah Montana weird stuff. Kallang and CityHall is SOooooooo NEAR!!

I ordered Honey ChickenChop Rice! They didn't give me honey though, despite me having to pay for $1 more, it taste totally the same as the rest! Had a cup of barley water too. Sucks!

Went for smoke after the meal, well, not me, i don't smoke (: OMG! Samuel kenna bike accident. WTF. He said he flew damn far. Ma de, it's super dangerous! If it's me, i think i will be having tea with Jesus right now. His injuries machiam like omg, fell from cliff or what, whole hand cuts, hand bandaged with plasters! And his clothes all dirty.

All moi bike friend, please drive carefully!

We walked to Raffles City after sending XiWen off, KW say XiWen become more pretty liao! Hahaha. I think she still more pretty during primary 4 or 5 that time. Hahaha.

TopOne! After beoing school girls at swisshotel there, we went to Bugis TopOne to SING SONG TALK COCK.

All sorts of songs we sang, Lady Gaga... P-p-p-p-poker Face~ 你是我的眼~ I wanna be with you~ I wanna be with you~ etc etc...

Just got home, we makan Mac @ Bugis Junction before cabbing home. Woot. Kallang is <3

Once again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENCHAO!