29 July 2009

Like a halt in the in the speed of light

WOOT! Finally got a little time for rest, at least a day or two. I'm so sure i will fail my FMA. Fucked up, all the formulas, i forgot all of them the minute i went into the exam room.

Mr Jensen was nice. I was late, he say it's ok and let me print my work and give to him. He's one of the best lecturers i've seen in my life. How many lecturers can be like him? Always smiling, no matter what. I hope it's his courage to live life better (:

Went out with Andrik and Chris to Orchard, i got my Earphone! EP-630. $25 bucks well spent, i love it! ION Orchard is FREAKING BIGGGGGGG!!! Andrik saw dunkin doughnuts, so we went to grab a few. But then, it wasn't as good as i expect it to be.

The weather was damn hot rah! :( What's happening to the weather!!? Walked to SCAPE, makan Botak Jones! Sibei song. After makaning, andrik cab home again! -.-;

Walked around orchard with Chris, beo xmm. LOL. We wandered until Plaza Singapura. Really anyhow walk one.

Ah.... Life sucks... Who can save me? Meaningless... and why are there so many people doing bungee jump recently? Are you all hinting something? Haiz...

BFF FTW!!! Seriously... i can't wait to get into NS. I hate school life. I can't take it anymore. I wanna go holiday and had fun! Should i take drugs to high high? LOL. Don't think so leh, where to find sia. Somemore i don't even like cigarette and don't even likes alcohol. :D

Going HELLO! getting new phone. Stay tune~