06 December 2009

GG Boyfriend



Copyright Midnight Writes 2009

Officer! I've lost my boyfriend
I don't know if you can help me
The last time I saw him was ages ago
Now I don't know what to do

I'm not really sure what happened
I'll try to remember my last memory of him
He had a bad dream and he suddenly screamed out
loud as if in pain and he said...

Dota Dota
Lina luna
Ogre magi super stunner
AOE pawns
Nooblets beware!

I'm doomed to a fate of a dota players lover
There is no 30 second wait
I can't ask him to choose me or the game
I have 3 choices
And I don't want to solo

Don't shake your head
I know its true! That I lost my boyfriend to
dota dota

In case your wondering
dota stands for defence of the ancients
and I haven't seen my boyfriend since

Dota Dota
Lina luna
Ogre magi super stunner
AOE pawns
Nooblets beware!

The last I remember he was waiting for the new map
And his friend messaged him on left 4 dead
He said there is a new map to be downloaded now
So he went online and I haven't, no I haven't seen him since

No, I haven't seen him since
No, I haven't seen him since

GG
GG
GG

Dota dota dota~