02 December 2009

1st Driving Lesson - Private

He is happy that RC is finally over! Although the Santa and Reindeer wasn't perfect, it was a great effort by Sufi. We really hope the shop appreciate what we've done for them. Had to leave at 3pm+. Nearly late for my driving lesson sia.

Went for my 1st ever driving lesson! Took 51 to Ubi. Mr Tan was there already. First lesson, we wasted quite alot of time clearing up all the admin stuffs.

I can't really hear his instructions clearly, but he was kind enough to repeat upon request. He taught me how to turn and the internal controls. Although wasn't as fast as going out the road like GC's instructor :(

Today's Damage:

Enrollment Fee - $50
1.5HR - $39

Alright, it's really hard for me to know how to see if the car was going to kenna bang liao or not. It's also hard to see if the car straight or not leh. Hopefully i get the hang of it soon. Hope to pass in 1st attempt under Mr Tan! GOGOGO!

Fastest TP date next year liao :(