01 September 2008

4bia and Sakae Sushi Buffet

Let's start with what i do when i woke up this morning. I set my alarm at 11am and i snoozed until 12 o'clock? I was super darn tired. ): not used to talking on the phone for like 2year already?

Woke up, ask my mom where's the stamp book and envelopes. Took, paste the stamp, nearly forgot to write address. LOL. Took bus to CWP and 1st thing i do is to drop the letter into the postbox. Then rush to cwp, i'm late for like 30mins? HOLY. My mom kept asking me where i want to go la.

You know what? Today's Teachers Day, there's like so many people at the cinema! The queue is like all the way into BANQUET. And i queued up from 12.40pm to alomost 1pm to get in.

Bought Nachos and fries and nuggets, drinks too.

4BIA! Yeah. 3rd story is real funny. Overall i think the movie still okay la. (:

Went for Sakae Tea time buffet outside the cinema, ate alot alot alot until i skip my dinner even. Took many pictures there, shall upload tomorrow.

有一只熊走过来 - 有备而来(有bear来)
第十一本书 - 不可思议(book11)
手机不可以掉到马桶里 - 机不可失(湿)
两个男人坐在石头上 - 一石二鸟