03 September 2008

Job Hunting!

Okay, walked out naked, then lol my mom's friend saw. Quickly run into toilet bath. Took bus to Woodlands MRT, then take MRT to City Hall. I was the earliest. We straight away go for Sushi Tei's outlet at Raffles Shopping Centre, super high class seh. However, minimum commitement per week is 22hours, need long term one. Don't want part time short short de. So she told us go back at 3pm cause they busy. We didn't do so! LOL.

Bus to Orchard, went to lots of malls, centre point, ESPRIT. Got the form and we fill them in. They got ask alot of crap stuffs like why would you wanna work in ESPRIT? Of course earn more $$$ la. Filled the form outside the shop, submitted and went to other shops. Then ESPRIT called me, i thought got so fast ah. In the end she say got one guy never fill in mobile phone number. Went back checked, not us. LOL.

So i guess most probably i'm gonna work retail le. Forget about F&B. I had bad experienced man. Oh yeah, ate with Donn at Cineleisure Long John Silver. I saw this pretty girl distributing flyers. I know i know her, but i can't remember her name! >.< I know she knows me too. LOL. So i just smile. Saw her 2times somemore. Today is BORING~ Cause Donn went to find his friend, SC go watch movie with LiXin. Me? Loner :( My new phone: Nokia E66 (BLACK) I perfer the white one. Too bad.
I threw away my Sony Ericsson K850i. HAHAHA!