25 September 2008

Last Rehearsal, Gifts, Chiba M Shirt and ITINERY

Alright. TODAY. The funniest thing is...

CHIBA Shirt size is M. For goodness sake. How am i supposed to fit myself into the tight fit M?! I'm not a girl and i have no body to show off. -.-;

Alright. Next, the gift looks really damn expensive... but it's only S$6.50 SINGAPORE CURRENCY DOLLARS. Haha. I wonder what they'll give us in return.

I haven pay the $300 extra sudden charges. Tomorrow's the last last performance before we take off to JAPAN! CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBAAAAA!

Went to meet Sherman at JP, but then JP sucks. There's nothing to see or walk. So we decided to change our location to Causeway Point. Woot. Near my house. Shuang. Had our Sakae Sushi Dinner buffet. Not bad. Long long eat once still okay la. Now next week everyday eat liao lor. Return him $10 bucks too. I hate owing people money, no matter who he/she is. I'll remember it forever. LOL. JUST SIMPLY HATE IT.

Items to bring:
Clothes (blazer, shirt, pants, trousers, boxers.. etc...)
Handphone
Passport
Wallet (money and everything)
HP Charger
Shoes
Socks
Contact Lens + Solution
Spectacles
Face Wash
Towel
GIFT
Pen + Paper

Anything else i missed?