27 September 2008

Last Show before Departure to CHIBA

CHIBA. CheeBye. LOL.

That's what siangchong say it sounds like.

Today's marks the last day of the CHIBA thing in school. The stupid NERD bloody korea group one criticize our dance. BUGGERS. Their turn to perform also gey siao KNS one. We all don't want watch all zhao. Tsk. LOUSY bastards. (:

Not yet pack my luggage. GG. Too tired today, can't join QianYi at Geylang. I will never go geylang without money. The FOOD tempts me like MAD.

I'm thinking of applying for POSB MasterDebit Card. I think UOB NOW card sucks. The card look ugly and wtf is with the EZ-Link function. Imagine 2 ez-link card inside ur wallet. Tsk. And... POSB is still the NO. 1 in SINGAPORE. yeah. IN SINGAPORE ONLY. It's the most widely used. Post Office Savings Bank of Singapore. Ok. Another good thing is that. This bank. Not need to pay annual fee. Got 3years waiver too. After that 18 signature-based transaction can liao. THE UOB NOW card need to spend 2.4k and i think i might not make it. VISA vs Mastercard. I still prefer Mastercard. Cause it has two balls.

Which guy doesn't like two big balls? (:

Mastercard just sounds better than VISA to me.