28 September 2008

My Dad Loves Me (:

Can you belive this?

I reached home at around 11pm. I was eating maggie mee.

He came out from his room and asked "you going Japan ah?"
He asked "how much your friend bringing?"
So i replied "around 500 or 600 loh".
He say "give you 1000, you discuss with your mom how much you're going to bring there".

THIS! I've never seem a S$1000 before...


OMG! I felt so loved. It's not about the money. It's about the way he talked and how much he cares for me. DAMN it. I hate to admit it. He's just as shy as me to show love to people around him. But whenever people needs help. He would show his love through that way. But his friend... all they want is his money ): He's beinging scolded by my mom again and again for lending out thousand, and even half million to friend who want start business. ): DAMN THEM. _|_ them.

I think my dad's still a nice guy. Although he left me in CHINA when i was 3. He came to singapore to work hard for me. He came with $1 and no education. Today, he can make that kind of money. I think he's very KIANG already leh. If only he's more educated. He'll learn to manage his money and don't let people use law to cheat his money.

Thanks PA.

I think i'm giving the money to my mom and see how much she gives me. I'll accept any amount (: